- Innovative Approach for Hydraulic Containment of PCBs – Article on GE TDCS
- Complete transformation for the Cameron culverts – Tunnels and Tunneling May 2001
- Otisville Tunnel to undergo repairs – Times Herald June 2013
- Route 5 Rock Stabilization Project – Fort Lee, NJ Patch – 9-7-2011
- Cameron Run Tunnel Rehab – from 4th Internation Symposium on Sprayed Concrete-2002
- Journal of Explosives Engineers – May-June 2010
MERCO looks at each project as a unique set of challenges. MERCO’s 30-year track record of thinking out-of-the-box delivers the most cost effective solutions for each client.
To deliver our clientele unsurpassed field-proven experience and a corporate commitment to deliver each project in the safest, most responsible and cost effective manner possible.
Our clients benefit from the vast experience of MERCO’s key personnel with value engineering, constructability reviews and a unique approach to each project that can result in substantially reduced costs and shorter schedules. The field experience of our proven professionals means MERCO can maximize the cost and schedule savings on your projects..